Please note: We will not be able to accept any returns or exchanges on fabrics that are cut and dispatched as per ordered quantity
• Quantity shown is in meters:
1 quantity = 1 meter;
• Length: 1 x 1.17meters (45 inches)
• Material: Handspun handwoven Cotton
• Colour may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece lovely & authentic
Kannur Khadi is the most natural, organic fabric which keep the wearer cool in summer and warm in winter. Kannur Khadi is a symbol of Indian textile heritage. Khadi is more comfortable than corresponding handloom and power loom fabrics. The handle properties of the khadi fabrics are enhanced by imparting softener finish on the fabric.
Suggested dry cleaning.
• Do not squeeze or wring.
• Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade.
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.