Please note: We will not be able to accept any returns or exchanges on fabrics that are cut and dispatched as per ordered quantity
• Quantity shown is in meters:
1quantity = 1 meter;
• Length: 1 x 1.07 meters (60 inches)
• Material: Handspun handwoven Cotton
• Colour may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece lovely & authentic.
Kannur Handloom Fabrics are produced by weaving cloth with a loom that works manually. Kannur has a long tradition of excellence in making high quality handloom products with extraordinary skills and craftsmanship, which are unparalleled in the world. The intricate workmanship of the handlooms providers this segment a unique identity of its own.
Cold Hand Wash. Wash Separately & Starch, Use Mild Detergent, Do Not Machine Dry, Do not Bleach.